-
November 18th, 2005, 11:47 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Broken PS2 for sell
I've got a broken PS 2 for sale on ebay with plenty of extra games and stuff. If anyone is interested in a cheap PS2 to fix with plenty of games check out the auction!
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...037&lk=URL
-
November 18th, 2005, 12:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Broken PS2 for sell
ok tell me wat u wont for it..........
-
November 18th, 2005, 12:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
November 18th, 2005, 03:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Broken PS2 for sell
Just trying to get something for it.
I don't know how much it would cost to fix the Read Disk Error, so I'm just selling my whole lot of PS2 stuff along with the system if someone wants to pay to fix it, they can have it all.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks